We know that many families, who might travel to home countries or take trips to explore new ones, are staying in Japan this summer. We have gathered information about online and in-person summer opportunities and we hope you find activities that will keep your kids active and engaged over the summer.
Dates: July 20 (Mon) - July 24 (Fri) for Big Kids (Ages 7-12)
August 3 (Mon) - August 7 (Fri) for Little Kids (Ages 3-6)
Time: 9:30 - 11:30
Location: Nishimachi International School, Multi Purpose Room
Pricing: ¥25,000/week (+ tax)
- Hours are kept short this year, to reduce risk and secure participants' safety.
- Only non-contact activities will be offered.
- Classes will be based on "AikiTaichi Class for Kids", a new Zenten Aikido program developed to provide children with an opportunity to practice their Aikido and martial arts skills, without the risks associated with physical contact.
- Participants will also learn about Japanese swords, how to use them, the manners surrounding their use, and the strong connection they have to Aikido.
- All participants will also be enrolled in sports insurance.
Great Resource for things to do in Japan!
Discount for Nishimachi families! Use code NISHI
Search for camps/classes by age and subject matter